Medical Grade Skin Care
What you do to your skin everyday is just as important as other special treatments you do. U Cosmetic not only has several medical grade skin care lines to meet all your needs, we have our medical grade skin care estheticians who will keep your ever-changing skin
looking it’s best. Did you know that between the ages of 40-50, your skin has lost 50% of the HA it had at age 20. Medical grade skincare is the way to minimize this loss. Skincare consults are complementary and support is ongoing. We have picked top lines and products
that produce amazing results.
SkinMedica : Aging is inevitable but can be beautiful. With SkinMedica’s innovative products that incorporate the benefits of growth factors, antioxidants, peptides and collagen and U Cosmetic’s skincare specialists your skin can look better than ever and you will be proud to let everyone know why!
- TNS ESSENTIAL SERUM – The all-in-one rejuvenating treatment that improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture.
- LYTERA – A non-HQ skin brightening complex, minimizes the appearance of skin discolouration and dark spots, improvements in as early as 4 weeks.
- TNS EYE REPAIR – Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness around the eyes
- HA5 – a proprietary mix of five hyaluronic acid forms that support the skin’s ability to replenish its own HA to keep producing healthy, resilient, supple skin.
- RETINOL 0.25,0.5,1.0 – The retinol complexes are added to your skin care are designed to absorb deeper than regular prescription retin products with less side–effects while giving the benefit of enhanced skin tone, texture and resiliency and also great for treating acne, our experts will determine which strength is good for you.
ZO Skin Health: Dr. Zein Obagi developed the ZO line with the goal of creating and maintaining healthy skin. Combining the concepts of daily skincare, protection, therapeutic and maintenance products, skincare has never been more dynamic. our skin experts will personalize and simplify your skincare needs to give you your best skin.
- ANTI-AGING PROGRAMS – Uses higher concentrations of growth factors, retinol and specialized enzymes to prevent and help repair moderate skin damage issues such as photo-aging, hyperpigmentation, rough texture, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hydroquinine Kit – Optimizes delivery of prescription strength hydroquinone products to the appropriate skin level to reduce the appearance of pigment issues such as brown spots, and Melasma.
Jane Iredale Mineral Make-up: Jane Iredale developed the first make-up line that had skincare benefits in 1994 while working with actresses and models struggling with the ill-effects of the make-up that was used. She combined the benefits of minerals (anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, natural sun protection) with the beauty of make-up.
- MINERAL POWDER FOUNDATIONS – Foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen all in one. Use everyday for a polished look and can be applied immediately after many cosmetic treatments for a flawless appearance. And the compact is refillable.
- HYDRATION SPRAYS – Have Natural and Organic certification. You will love the dewy glow they give your mineral foundation and you will love what they do for your skin.
Who would be handling your procedure?
Tanya Medical Esthetician/Laser Technician
Medical Esthetician/Laser Technician